Saturday 25 May 2013

Sound....in my Rain-washed Meadow


Once through an e-mail sent by my friend, I got an unusual message alert tone. It was the sound of a coin dropping. I set that tone for the special someone of my life. Every morning after waking up, I anxiously waited when the first coin will be dropped in my mobile. During the whole day coins continued to be dropped and each time it dropped, my heart used to stop for a moment. I was all showered with coins. They symbolized passions, love, secrets, used to carry little smiles and pungent tears. They were the carrier of every fight and each olive branch. Time passed and the relation got segmented. But after long long years when...yesterday...I accidentally dropped a coin from my bag.......my heart still skipped a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment